What NDIS support coordination services are available?
An NDIS plan provides an array of options in regards to support services available for you. The support coordinators at St Jude’s will help you figure out which are the best options for you, and how you can make the most of your NDIS funding. Our clients are always encouraged to make their own decisions about which service is right for them. Ultimately, the support coordinator will connect the client to the appropriate service providers, and then make sure that the client remains on track to achieving their desired outcomes outlined in their NDIS plan.
The NDIS support coordinators in Brisbane at St. Jude’s provide three levels of support; support connection, support coordination and specialist support coordination.
We provide all types of support coordination services, including:
Why is support coordination beneficial?
Support coordination in Brisbane enables clients to get the most beneficial outcome from their NDIS funding. By having a thorough understanding of their NDIS plan, clients are empowered to make decisions regarding utilising services which are going to be of most benefit to them, so they receive the right support and assistance.
St Jude’s works closely with locally-based QLD service providers, which include mainstream, community, informal and funded. Our clients receive an array of options and are able to exercise choice and control when it comes to choosing which services they wish to work with. Once connected to your services, your designated Queensland support coordinator at St Jude’s will assist with the implementation of your NDIS plan, including initial negotiations and setting service agreements with service providers.
If in the case there is a change in your circumstances (e.g. key life transitions), your support coordinator will help you respond to these changes and adjust accordingly, in alignment with direction from your NDIS plan.
When it comes time for your NDIS plan review, your designated support coordinator will always be available in person to support you at your plan review meeting.
Specific ways we support you
Through the three level of support— support connection, support coordination and specialist support coordination, these are the ways a support coordinator will assist you:
- Spending time with you to learn about your personal interests and needs in order to identify the best support services.
- Informing those around you about your NDIS plan, and how you have been able to exercise choice surrounding your allocated funding.
- Ensuring you are provided with service providers, supports and activities which are best suited to you and your needs.
- Obtaining and negotiating quotes from service providers.
- Consistently monitoring your progress with service providers to ensure you are getting the most benefit from your funding.
- Taking on your feedback, and assisting you with switching service providers if required.
- Providing assessment and reporting back to the NDIS.
- Consistently reviewing your individual goals and making sure your service needs are being met.
- Preparing you for your NDIS plan reviews.
Why choose St Jude’s for NDIS support coordination in Brisbane?
Established for 40 years, the team at St Jude’s are highly experienced and equipped to provide premium disability support for our clients. We are available straight away, meaning there are no waitlists for those who wish to seek support from us.
We are flexible and adaptable, and are experienced with working with a diverse range of clients each with their own set of specialised needs. We always strive to provide the best care and support for our clients, whilst ensuring we meet their unique goals and plan outcomes.
St Jude’s is registered with the Translating and Interpreting (TIS) Service, which allows us to cater for clients which are non-English speaking.
Eligibility for NDIS Support Coordination
Our friendly team at St Jude’s are here to help you if you are wondering if you are eligible for our Brisbane support coordination services. Our service providers are registered with the NDIS, so if you are already on a NDIS funded plan you are already eligible.