Some of the support services St Jude’s can offer you include:
- Activities for daily living: such as showering, dressing, and other personal care activities
- Medication management
- Domestic support: such as cleaning, washing, cooking and gardening
We always tailor these services to your individual preferences and requirements, to ensure you are receiving the most useful care possible. At St Jude’s your needs are always the main consideration, so in addition to weekday services, we are also available after hours and on weekends. We do not require minimum NDIS funding, and provide service to all suburbs in Perth and WA’s South West.
Importance Of Disability In-Home Care Support for Adults and Children
St Jude’s offers a range of disability home care services, so that both children and adults living with disability can live a fulfilling life. Especially for adults, disability in-home care can be the reason that they are able to live independently – which takes the pressure off their family members and also improves their personal well-being. If you receive St Jude’s home support services, then you’ll have a designated team member to support you, giving consistency of service from the same friendly faces. We will work with you to identify your goals and create a customised home support plan.
Your safety is of utmost importance for you. If you are concerned about your safety or well-being due to your disability, please speak to us to find out how we can assist you. Our home care support staff can provide you with support and reassurance when you are home.
In-home support helps clients to build on their existing personal strengths while cultivating further skills that align with their goals and plan. Our flexible service means we can provide you with the amount of support that you require, whether it is a comprehensive plan or just a few things you need assistance with. It is entirely up to you.
A Range Of In-home Disability Services
Here at St Jude’s, we offer comprehensive home support services in Perth and the South West of WA for NDIS participants. We want to ensure that no matter your circumstances, you can live a full and independent life – which is why we have such a wide range of home support services. You will be able to choose the right services for your requirements and pick the ideal combination for your needs. Even if you only need a little bit of assistance with personal care and gardening, we are here to help.
Our disability home care services include:
- Personal Care and Support such as showering, dressing, grooming and continence management
- Domestic Support such as cleaning, washing and laundry services
- Gardening and light home maintenance
- Nursing which includes: wound care, management of medication, continence support, complex nursing care.
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Use of Assistive Technology such as aids and appliances, hearing and communication devices
- Additional Services You can also access services including community participation, therapy, accommodation and support coordination.
Funding For Disability In-Home Care
St Jude’s offers in-home care for people with disability who have NDIS funding. All of our providers are registered with the NDIS, so you will definitely be eligible for our services if you have this funding. However, if you do not have an NDIS plan, and you are living with a disability, then our expert team can guide you through the application process.
If you would like help applying for NDIS funding, or need to learn more about our services, get in touch today.