St Jude’s have an experienced NDIS Psychosocial Recovery Coach team. Our team is entirely focused on your recovery, they are highly professional, experienced and approachable.
Engaging with one of our Psychosocial Recovery Coach team members will allow you to take more control of your life.
The roles and responsibilities of NDIS Recovery Coaches include but are not limited to:
- Developing a recovery-enabling relationship.
- Help you access support from mental health services.
- Supporting participants’ engagement with the NDIS.
- Coaching to increase recovery skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making.
- Supporting participants with their recovery planning.
- Collaborating with the broader system of supports.