NDIS Support Coordination Services
There are so many possibilities available with an NDIS plan, that sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start. The team of NDIS support coordinators at St Jude’s empower you to exercise choice and control by educating you about the NDIS and working with service providers to ensure your NDIS support services continue to meet your individual needs. Ensuring consistency of support is St Jude’s point of difference, and we strive to provide this for all of our clients.
A designated NDIS support coordinator from our support coordination team will get to know you and help you understand and make the most of your plan. They will also be with you when you need assistance with any NDIS services. The support coordinator’s job is to connect you to the most appropriate service providers and ensure you remain on track to achieve your identified outcomes.
We provide all types of support coordination services, including:
Why Is Support Coordination Important?
Our clients are often unaware of the ways they can use their NDIS funding, and so our aim is to ensure you are receiving all the benefits you can from your plan. You deserve to have as much support and assistance as you need, and fully understanding your NDIS plan is a vital part of accessing all the different options.
Here at St Jude’s, we are dedicated to continually identifying local service providers, including mainstream, community, informal and funded. This way, we can provide you with an array of options and ensure you have the ability to exercise choice and control when deciding who you wish to work with to achieve your goals. Your designated support coordinator at St Jude’s will support the implementation of your plan, including negotiating with providers and creating service agreements. Beyond this, they are also your point of call if there is a change in your circumstances, such as key life transitions. A support coordinator will respond to these sudden challenges and listen to or action feedback surrounding your plan.
The team at St Jude’s are focused on the outcomes you have set out to achieve, and we will do our best to help you reach them. Your designated support coordinator at St Jude’s will assist you through monitoring how you are progressing with your support providers, reporting back to the NDIS, and helping you prepare for an NDIS plan review. Our support coordinator will always be available in person to support you at your plan review meeting.
How Can We Help?
St Jude’s provide a range of support services for disability clients, including support connection, support coordination and specialist support coordination for NDIS funded participants.
We provide you with support by:
- Taking time to learn about your interests and needs in order to identify the best support services
- Helping you and those around you understand your plan and the choice and control you have surrounding your allocated funding
- Assisting you with finding the most compatible service providers, supports and activities
- Negotiating and obtaining quotes from providers
- Creating and setting up service agreements with providers
- Monitoring your progress with providers and fund utilisation, and continually ensuring you are getting the most out of your funded supports
- Facilitating feedback and assisting you with switching providers when desired
- Responding in times of crisis or providing support during key life transitions
- Providing assessments and reporting back to the NDIS
- Reviewing your individual goals and assisting you with preparing for NDIS plan reviews
Funding For NDIS Support Coordination
If you are wondering if you are eligible for St Jude’s NDIS support coordination, or disability support services, then simply contact our friendly team to find out. All of our providers are registered with the NDIS, which means if you have a funded plan, you will definitely be eligible.
If you would like to find out more about our support services for disability clients and connect with an NDIS support coordinator, get in touch today.