NDIS Speech Pathology & Experienced Pathologists
The team of speech pathologists at St Jude’s help clients overcome any challenges they may be facing with all aspects of communication and understanding – such as social use of language, speech, and pre-literacy skills. Our NDIS speech pathology services assist clients with learning to communicate to the best of their ability, so that they can participate in social activities and workplace situations. We also work with clients who could benefit from the development of social skills or who have difficulty swallowing or chewing food safely. By helping those with communication difficulties to interact with the world, we enable them to have a more fulfilled life.
There are a variety of situations where a speech pathologist can be of assistance and provide you with support that helps you achieve your goals. They can include:
- If speech development milestones have not been reached during early years.
- Difficulty communicating and articulating using speech.
- Difficulty in social situations and communicating with peers.
- Individuals with pre-diagnosed special needs such as Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Difficulty chewing and swallowing food or drink.
Our team cares for both children and adults in a variety of settings, such as at home, at school, and within our various clinics. The ultimate goal is to provide you with the necessary confidence to increase your participation at work or school, and in social environments and your local community.