Here’s what you need to know about our disability physiotherapy services in QLD:
- We can accommodate same-day appointments and even after-hours or weekend support.
- There is no minimum NDIS funding level required.
- We provide mobile services, guaranteeing that you will always have a convenient option available to you no matter where you are.
St Jude’s regularly evaluates the safety and quality of primary healthcare we provide to the Australian community and the efficiency and effectiveness of our practice operations.
Why should you choose St Jude’s as your NDIS provider?
As an NDIS partner, St Jude’s implements a holistic and active rehabilitation approach that includes all aspects of physical mobility, from assessment through therapy. We take the time to get to know you and the things you want to do regularly. That means that you will be involved in all aspects of your treatment.
Our practitioners’ hands-on approach comprises the following:
- Total functional evaluations
- Strategy formulation
- Training in assistive technology
- Coaching and supervision in the use of rehabilitative equipment
- Guidance to assist you in doing what you desire more efficiently and independently.
Advantages of St Jude’s Physiotherapy
If you choose St Jude’s as your NDIS physiotherapy provider, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
Our team is always available to assist. There are no waitlists for those in need of help. Thus, there are no long waits.
St Jude’s has extensive experience working with people of all ages, including children, as well as people with a wide range of special needs.
Clients can choose their appointment schedules. There is also no minimum amount of NDIS funding required to care for new clients.
Ease of Communication
Since St Jude’s is a member of the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS), we have interpreters which can work with our clients if required.
Our Physiotherapy Services
St Jude’s practitioners are trained to adhere to the APA’s guidelines. For this reason, we focus on providing you with the best disability physiotherapy services possible. When exploring treatment choices, we consider your overall goals. Our mission is to assist patients in leading and maintaining the healthiest lives possible.
Our services include the following:
- Pain management (essential for people who have chronic pain such as arthritis, muscle strains or sprains, tendonitis, or spinal pain)
- Pre-and post-surgical rehabilitation programs to reduce issues that may arise during surgery
- Pregnancy pain or prenatal management
- Treatment and rehabilitation for sports injuries
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Intervention for work-related injuries
- Strengthening of the body’s core and coordination as a whole, including posture improvement.
At St Jude’s, You Come First
As an NDIS-registered physiotherapy provider, St Jude’s offers its services to NDIS-funded patients. However, a lack of NDIS coverage does not mean you cannot benefit from our physiotherapy treatments or assistance.
Assuring your well-being and access to services is our main priority. Because of this, we will support you throughout the application and planning process to ensure its success. We will do everything necessary to help you get back on your feet as soon as possible. St Jude’s QLD physiotherapists will treat you with care and compassion.
Make an appointment with us today for a no-obligation consultation and learn more about how we can assist you in reclaiming your life. With St Jude’s, you are in good hands.